Thursday, June 25, 2009

Receiving Signs?

I don't quite know where to start with this because I'm not sure I understand it. I've always felt like I know that certain things are going to happen before they happen. It's usually more of a general feeling that something bad is going to happen rather than knowing an exact event. But lately I believe that I'm receiving signs of deaths that are about to occur.

Last November I was down in my basement going through some old boxes of stuff from when I was a kid. I came across an old photo from a pool party my parents had. The photo was of a friend of ours jumping off the diving board. Literally the next day I got the phone call that that same person died of an overdose.

What really has me kind of spooked is that yesterday I was down in my basement again, looking for something in the boxes and I found an old Michael Jackson tape. And of course he died today. I've learned enough in my years of studies to know that there are no coincidences.

It's happened other times as well when something (a picture, something in a store, a story, etc.) will suddenly make me think of someone. Then I'll later learn that they died or something bad happened to them (an accident or something like that).

So obviously I'm being given signs, but what am I supposed to do with them? And how do I know what are signs and what's just random thoughts? Anyone have any experiences, advice, or thoughts about this? If so, please comment or send me a message. I'm just not sure what to make of it. It's such an eerie feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment